Customer Management Strategies are indeed the foundation of how a sales organization is run. The three essential elements of a Customer Management Strategy are:
- Are you frustrated with the top of your sales and marketing funnel?
- Are you looking to get more qualified prospects on your sales teams’ calendars without overpaying for it?
Identify Opportunities You Could and Should Win
- Uncover customer needs and pain
- Build your company’s authority on LinkedIn
- Book appointments with high value clients
- Do your salespeople drive sales campaigns or do the sales campaigns drive them?
- How comfortable are you with how your salespeople prioritize and spend their time?
Effective Strategic Analysis and Planning
- Track, manage and forecast deals
- Win and lose quickly
- Continuously advance deals in the funnel
- Do you collaboratively develop business plans with your strategic accounts or develop plans based on what you can sell them within a set period of time?
Collaborative Planning with the Customer
- Establish high, deep and wide customer relationships
- Value driven plans based on contributions to the customer’s business
- Sound resource allocation and investment